Whether you're exploring new roads or pedalling to work in the morning, you want your bike to be dependable, predictable and versatile enough to conquer any ride. You prefer the more sporty appearance and performance of a true electric trekking bike, and want quality parts that will stand up to the long haul.
An Alpha Aluminium frame, 8-speed Shimano drivetrain and Bosch Active Line (250 W, 40 Nm) motor for speeds up to 25 km/h, a Purion controller and your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery. Plus, an adjustable stem, wide tyres for stability and traction, a suspension fork and seatpost, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, mudguards, lights, a rack and a U-lock.
Whether you're commuting or looking to explore new places by bike at the weekend, TM1+ Men's delivers comfort, dependability and versatility at a great value. This electric trekking bike is built with quality parts that contribute to a fun, confidence-inspiring ride.
- Available with your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery
- The suspension seatpost and fork absorb fatiguing bumps in the road
- With a pre-installed rack and mudguards, you can go from the bike shop straight to the shops with ease
- The Purion controller has a Walk Assist feature that helps you push your bike out of steep car parks and bike cellars
- Sporty bikes don't have to be uncomfortable, and this bike proves it