Remedy 8 hits the sweet spot in all-mountain performance and value. A lightweight alloy frame, SRAM GX Eagle component spec and a premium RockShox suspension package make it the ideal ride for anyone who want a ridiculously fun bike for whipping around on ridiculously fun trails.
You like getting rowdy on rough trails. One or both of your wheels leave the ground often, and you want an alloy bike that's tough enough to handle whatever you throw at it. You don't shy away from gnarly trails. Your bike shouldn't either.
A light and tough aluminium frame, an upgraded 160 mm RockShox Lyrik Select+ fork with a plush DebonAir spring and Charger 2.1 RC damper that gives you more adjustment and control, and 150 mm of rear travel with a Super Deluxe Select+ rear shock. Plus, a SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drive train with leg-saving lower climbing gears and Bontrager Line Comp 30 wheels.
It's our highest-end aluminium Remedy. The beefy alloy frame, 27.5˝ wheels, and premium suspension make it the perfect ride to dish out and stand up to some serious abuse on the trail. If you're measuring your rides in rad per pound, you won't do better than Remedy 8.
- This is our best blend of performance and value in the Remedy family: an alloy frame with the same spec as much higher-end bikes makes this model a smokin' deal
- 29er wheels are great for other people, but 27.5˝ wheels are livelier and more fun on rugged trails
- It surfs down rough trails and conquers jumps with sure-footed confidence, then flies back to the top with its extra-low 52-tooth climbing gear
- Mino Link lets you make small adjustments to your geometry quickly and easily, even mid-ride
- Wider is more stable: Remedy has clearance for up to 27.5x2.8˝ tyres