Marlin 4 is the perfect gateway to trail riding. It's ideal for new riders who want a mountain bike with knobby tyres, that can double as a rugged commuter. Disc brakes, front suspension, 21 speeds and mounts for a rack and mudguards make this a great bike for new trail riders and campus commuters alike.
You want an introductory mountain bike at an incredible price, but also want a commuter that's rugged enough to hop kerbs on the way to class.
A lightweight aluminium frame with internal routing to protect your cables and add to the bike's sleek look, 21 speeds, a wide range of gearing so you always have the right gear for your terrain, powerful mechanical disc brakes and a suspension fork that takes the edge off bumps and rough terrain.
The Marlin is made for any adventure. The rack and mudguard mounts make it a great choice for commuters who want to get a little rad on the way to class or the shops.
- It's a real mountain bike that's also perfectly suited to daily commutes, rides around campus or just getting from A to B on any surface
- Rack and mudguard mounts make it easy to accessorise, so your mountain bike can double as a rugged commuter
- Smaller frame sizes (XS and S) have short-reach brake levers that make it easier and more comfortable for riders with smaller hands to brake confidently
- Marlin models in XS and S frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount
- Like every Trek, it's backed by a lifetime warranty