Tacx Satori Smart Trainer
This interactive Smart trainer uses complex technology in a user-friendly fashion. In the resistance unit an accurate measurement of your speed, cadence and power is performed. This data is then shown on the screen your using, whether this is a tablet, smartphone, sportwatch, or something else. It can namely communicate via both ANT+ as well as Bluetooth Smart technology. You can connect the Satori quickly and easily to the Tacx Cycling apps for smartphones and tablets. During or after a training session you, or your coach, can thus monitor your performance closely. The resistance has to set manually though. The Satori is suitable for simple training sessions such as a cooling down and endurance training.
- Battery operated (supplied)
- Battery Life (Aprox 5 years – user changeable)
- ANT+, Bluetooth and FEC compatible (basically automatically works with all wireless protocols)
- Steel roller with sound deadening rubber compound
- Quick release bike mounting
- 10 levels of resistance via handlebar mount
- Max resistance 1000 watts
- Works with;
- Garmin GPS (520 with updates for others soon)
- Campatible software;
- Tacx Apps (Free) and PC software
- Zwift (Free beta software)
- Trainer Road
- Others coming soon!!
- Indoor winter training on a budget
- All year, Indoor power measurement and testing on a budget
- Warming up at events
The Satori Smart is a Turbo trainer with a built in wireless technology that reads Speed, Cadence and Power. This can be read by all types of third party hardware offering the rider unparalelled accesses to technology that will enable the chance to track, monitor and improve performance wih each ride.
There are two ways of using the trainer.
- Ride and use third party hardware and software to monitor performance.
- Ride without connecting to a third party hardware and use the 10 levels of resistance as standard.