The Tacx Neo is the world’s first only true direct drive trainer!
The direct ride feel is generated thanks to the “real direct drive” concept, with no fly wheel the magic happens with 10,000 communication transfers per second creating real life inertia just like riding on the road..
No high speed running noise and no vibration ensures the Neo is truly the worlds quietest trainer!
The freehub body is universal so you can install a Shimano or Campag cassette without fuss.
Clamp the rear stay into the trainer just as you would a wheel.
The trainer comes with a Bluetooth Smart, ANT+ and FEC interface. The trainer automatically communicated in all signals and can therefore be easily connected to a tablet, smartphone or GPS computer to have your training data in view. Using a tablet even makes an interactive training possible, e.g. with training programmes or videos.
The optional Tacx Upgradekit T2990 allows connecting the trainer to a PC, so that you can enjoy the full extent of training-supporting programmes and the virtual Tacx world via the Tacx Trainer 4 Advanced software and a push-button control unit. After training, you can fold the trainer to a small size and stow it away easily.
- Max Resistance:2,500 watts
- Max incline 30% and descent simulation -10%
- Software and Third Party Support
- Free Tacx Cycling app can be downloaded in the App Store or Google play Store (compatible from iPad 3, iPhone 4s or from Android 4.3)
- free training with display of speed, cadence, heart rate and performance via Tacx Cycling app,
- interactive training with Real Life videos (demo video Mont Faron, Toulon, France included, special Tacx Real Life videos for tablets can be purchased via Cycling app)
- use of training programmes, a pre-installed fitness test and subsequent analyzing of training units via Tacx App
- Compatible with training app and software Zwift, Kinomap, TrainerRoad, BKool
- Compatible with Garmin 520 (use the GPS as a controller or ride a saved route
- Trainer can also be used without tablet, smartphone or interface. Trainer calculates the resistance that you would feel on a flat road
- Can be used with or without power connection. This turns the Neo into a bushido and has all the Neo features except the downhill simulation
- Plug the Neo in to the power socket and the trainer simulates descents and the Neo becomes the ultimate indoor simulator
- Storage and use
- Totally stable
- Foldable construction
- Free-wheel body compatible with cassettes from Shimano, SRAM (10-/11-speed) and Campagnolo (9-/10-/11-speed)
- Suitable for rear stay dropouts for hubs with 5 mm quick-release skewer and a hub width of 130 or 135 mm
- Skyliner front wheel support and special quick-release skewer
- Additional accessory options
- Display of the heart rate requires chest strap T1994
- For connecting the trainer with the PC you need the Tacx Upgrade kit T2990
- Tablet tablet holder T2092, or the Tacx tablet stand T2098
- Fully enjoy the Tacx Virtual Reality worlds with realistic steering - T2430 Tacx Neo Track steering frame
The NEO has an universal EDCO Multisys body that fits all Shimano and SRAM cassettes, and most Campagnolo cassettes. Whether it fits depends on the amount of cut-outs inside the cassette. Campagnolo cassettes with 8 cut-outs, like the 10 speed Veloce, won’t fit unfortunately.