Liv Lust 2 Womens Mountain Bike 2015
With the perfect combination of a fast and stable 27.5-inch wheel platform and Liv’s 3F design philosophy, Lust is the ultimate XC all-rounder. The frame, a lightweight, hydroformed ALUXX SL alloy work of art, features plenty of stand-over height for confidence on technical trails and it has all the right angles to make the most of its smooth and agile 27.5 wheels. Add 4 inches/100mm of proven Maestro Suspension technology plus a 15mm front thru-axle for front-end stiffness and control and it’s the perfect choice for XC rides ranging from marathon races to everyday trail rides.
- ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum frame with 4"/100mm Maestro Suspension
- Fox Float CTD Evolution fork with 100mm travel, 15mm Thru-Axle, OverDrive tapered steerer
- Shimano Deore 20 speed drivetrain with SRAM S1000 chainset
- Shimano M446 hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant S-XC2 27.5 wheelset