Giant Trance 4 Mountain Bike 2017
Stay in control, even when the trail gets rough. The all-new Trance puts you on a lightweight yet stiff ALUXX SL aluminium frame with an updated Maestro Suspension system. Its newly designed Trunnion shock mount and an Advanced Forged composite upper rocker arm make the whole system lighter and stronger. It features 140mm of smooth and active rear suspension travel and 150mm in front. All optimised for the superior trail performance of 27.5 wheels. The new Trance also features wider Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear) for stiffer wheels to give you more control on rugged terrain. Boost also increases tyre clearance and improves the chainline for optimal drivetrain performance. So whether you’re bombing a physical descent or muscling through technical terrain, the new Trance helps you tame the terrain.
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium, Advanced Forged Composite Upper Rocker, 140mm Maestro Suspension
- Fork: Suntour Aion LO-R, 150mm Travel, Boost 15x110, Tapered
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore and Alivio 18 speed
- Brakes: Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes, 180/160mm rotors
- Wheels: Giant XC-1 27.5 Boost Wheelset