CHOOSE THE LONGER ROUTE. CLIMB HIGHER MOUNTAINS. THIS ALL-NEW ENDURANCE ROAD BIKE IS PURPOSE-BUILT TO HELP YOU TACKLE LONG-DISTANCE ROAD RIDES IN ALL TYPES OF CONDITIONS. IT’S SMOOTH, IT’S EFFICIENT, AND IT’S FAST.
Ride farther and faster with an all-new composite frameset that’s engineered with endurance geometry and built-in compliance. Handcrafted with Advanced-grade composite material, it’s engineered with tube shapes that are optimized to absorb road shocks and vibrations. And the frame is still stiff in all the ways that matter—for pedaling efficiency as well as steering and cornering precision. It’s made with a specific carbon layup to give it just the right feel. And for added control, it features integrated disc brakes with flat mounts and 12mm thru-axles. The D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar system also help reduce road vibrations, adding to its smooth, compliant feel on the road.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
Advanced Carbon Composite frame is specifically engineered for endurance road riding, delivering a smoother ride quality and less fatigue on long rides. The D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar system works seamlessly with the frame to absorb road shocks and vibrations.
Seamless disc brake integration including flat mounts and 12mm front and rear thru-axles produces more consistent braking power for better control, even in wet weather and rough roads.
Endurance road geometry, added tyre clearance (up to 32c) and disc-brake integration allow you to tackle a variety of roads and conditions, from smooth pavement to rugged backroads and mountain passes.
- Frame - Advanced-Grade Carbon Composite
- Fork - Advanced-Grade Carbon Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer
- Shock - N/A
- Number of Gears - 22
- Shifters - 22 Speed Shimano Ultegra
- Chainset - Shimano FC-RS510, 34/50
- Chainrings - 34/50
- Cassette - Shimano Ultegra, 11x34
- Chain - KMC X11EL-1
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra
- Bottom Bracket - Shimano Press Fit
- Pedals - Not Included
- Rims - Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset
- Front Hub - Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset, 12mm thru-axle
- Rear Hub - Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset, 12mm thru-axle
- Front Tyre - Giant Gavia AC 1 tubeless, 700x28mm
- Rear Tyre - Giant Gavia AC 1 tubeless, 700x28mm
- Front Brake - Giant Conduct SL hydraulic disc, 140mm rotors
- Rear Brake - Giant Conduct SL hydraulic disc, 140mm rotors
- Brake Levers - Shimano Ultegra
- Handlebars - Contact SL D-Fuse
- Stem - Giant Connect
- Saddle - Contact (neutral)
- Seatpost - Giant D-Fuse carbon composite