FIZIK R4 TEMPO OVERCURVE
Overcurve R4’s classic aesthetic belies an advanced construction technique. A resilient polyurethane laminated material is combined over a comfortable mesh, resulting in reduced yield and providing long lasting foot support where it’s required.
The closure is fast and secure, powered by a microadjustable BOA IP1 dial in an Overcurve pattern. Overcurve is a shoe construction featuring a staggered collar that wraps around the ankle, tracing the natural misalignment of the ankle’s two bony protrusions: the lateral and medial malleoli. The result is an asymmetrical shape, with the throat of the shoe curving over the foot from its outside to its inner side.
The new, moderately stiff, R4 outsole strikes a balance between comfort and pedalling efficiency to make it a true all-rounder. R4 has a new, even lower profile, and is structurally optimized with a composition that includes 15% infused carbon fiber. The R4 outsole provides efficient ventilation and internal channelling for temperature management. The cleat positioning is slightly further rear-wards compared to traditional settings, to optimize pedalling efficiency and reduce knee compression, especially well suited to very aggressive, forward aero positions.
<strong< strong="" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">
• Overcurve: asymmetrical construction that ergonomically conforms to the foot’s anatomy
• PU laminated mesh upper: enhanced ventilation with support where needed
• R4 carbon injected outsole: moderately stiff for efficient power transfer in comfort
• PU laminate over mesh upper
• BOA IP1-B dial • R4 outsole – carbon injected nylon, stiffness index 7
• Weight: 221g (size 42)
• Sizes: 36-48 (37 to 47 also in half sizes)
• Black / Black
• White / Black
• Copper / Black
• Beetle / Black