Cervelo S2 Race Bike
The all-new Cervelo S2 105 22G Road Bike with increased stiffness and redefined Aerozones delivers the category leading aero performance you expect from a Cervelo S-series at a value conscious price.
An Optimised Tapered Head Tube boosts stiffness by 32% compared to the previous S2 resulting in confident, responsive handling. A larger down tube enhances frame stiffness while a flattened trailing edge makes bottles an integral part of the bike's airfoil design. A partial cut out in the seat tube improves airflow around the rear wheel for increased aero performance, while allowing for 700x25c tire clearance.
Cervelo have also increased BB stiffness by 20% on the previous S2 using the race-ready BBright bottom bracket and have incorporated design developments from the Cervelo Rca using ultra thin seat stays in the rear triangle design offering class leading comfort and compliance.
Future-Proof Cable management also features allowing easy set-up for mechanical, electronic, or hydraulic lines thus giving you the option to upgrade the components at a later date without having to worry about compatibility issues.
Whether your goal is to win the last sprint on your Saturday morning group ride, or make a long, solo breakaway at the edge of town the Cervelo S2 105 22G Road Bike will not only help you to do this but will also make every part of that ride better whilst doing so.
- Frame: Cervelo S2 Carbon
- Fork: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered S2 Fork
- Shifters: Shimano 105 5800 11-speed
- Front(Derailleur): Shimano 105 5800 11-speed
- Rear(Derailleur): Shimano 105 5800 11-speed
- Chainset: FSA Gossamer BBright 52/36
- Cassette: Shimano 105 5800 11-speed 11-25
- Chain: Shimano 105 5800 11-speed
- Brake: FSA Gossamer Pro, Shimano 105 Levers
- Handlebars: 3T Ergonova
- Stem: 3T ARX
- Headset: FSA IS3
- Front(Wheel): Shimano RS010
- Rear(Wheel): Shimano RS010
- Tyres: Vittoria Rubino Pro 150 tpi 700x23c
- Seatpost: Cervélo Carbon, Aero, Single Position
- Saddle: Selle Royal Seta