Bell Super 2 MTB Helmet
Enduro racing, all-mountain shredding, heart-pounding trail rides in backcountry terrain. This is the stuff Super 2 was made for. It gives you full, extended protection with lower rear coverage than most of our competition - plus uncompromising comfort and ventilation to help you charge up the climbs.
- Breakaway Screws
- In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell
- Integrated Breakaway Camera Mount
- Overbrow Ventilation
- TAG™ Fit System
- X-Static Padding
- CE EN1078
- CPSC Bicycle
- Vents 23 vents, 4 brow ports
- Sizes: L 58-62CM, M 55-59CM, S 52-56CM
- Weight: 360 grams
- TAG Fit System: Bell’s next-generation Twin Axis Gear™ (TAG) fit system adjusts to the head on two axes—circumferentially as standard fit systems do, but also horizontally to better accommodate differences in the up/down position of the occipital lobe.
- Overbrow Ventilation: The Overbrow Ventilation™ intakes work with the moto proven Velocity Flow Ventilation system on the Full-9 to actively usher cool air over the head via three ports on the brow of the helmet. A specially designed bridge keeps the ducting free from obstruction while the Full-9's air-channel matrix works to maximize full-head ventilation.
This helmet conforms to, or exceeds EU Standards only.